abril 23, 2007

I wanna know



I don't know...
Why I just thinking of you?...
I don't know...
Why I feel my heart broken...
Perhaps...
The loneliness invading my room...
And the only thing I want is being with you...

I want to know...
If you feel it this way...
'Cause baby the words you say are not enough...
I must know...
If your heart really feels love...

I wanna know...
I want you show me a little more love...
'Cause baby your words are not enough...
I wanna know...
'Cause baby my heart is needing you too much...
I wanna know...
I must to know...

Today...
I know the truth in your heart...
And baby...
Your truth broke mine...
Now I know what was happening to me...
Now I know...

Now I know...
I was fool...
'Cause I believe in you...
Now I know...
Why I felt my heart broken?
'Cause baby.. You must to know...
I was truly in love with you... And you always know...

I wanna know...
If I could forget this sadly love...
'Cause baby... You're still being so beautiful...
And I don't want let you go...
Tell me My love...
That was a horrible lie...
And you truly love this broken heart...
Mariela Reneé García Vélez
Abril 23, 2007
09:50hrs.

No hay comentarios.: